Womens' Looks Used as a Distraction to Men
Table Of Contents
Conservative Trope Examples
- We're the Millers (2013) | Womens' Looks Used as a Distraction to Men for LaughsThe Miller family is in deep trouble with a Mexican drug cartel when Jennifer Aniston offers to perform a strip tease for its leader to prove she's "worth way more alive than I am dead." She proceeds to do a 1 minute 58 second dance in which she stripped down to her nude colored underwear, showered herself, literally sent sparks flying and gave the cartel leader a lap dance. After nobody in the family got her subtle hints to go after the cartel leader while his head was buried in her chest she took it upon herself to attack him by hitting him with a pipe which was followed by a heavy gust of steam.
- Tess gets Gemma to flirt with men on a rival treasure hunting boat in a bikini to distract them so that Finn can investigate their work undetected. She acts overly ditsy & dumb in the scene and yells out when she sees Finn in the water ruining the ruse.Other Tropes: Women Portrayed as Dumb
- Vesper approaches James Bond at the poker table in a low-cut purple gown, dramatically leans down, and kisses him on the cheek in front of the other players. Bond says "weren't you supposed to enter so the others could see you" and she says "was I? Forgive me" before walking away as the camera focuses on her backside.
- Will Ferrell is ringmaster at his fraternity's oil wrestling competition where young scantily clad women wrestle as partiers cheer them on. An 89 year old pledge nicknamed Blue challenges two women to a match and they go topless to distract him, which shocks him so much that he falls over backwards and dies.Other Tropes: Womens' Looks Used as a Distraction to Men for Laughs
- Frank (Leonardo DiCaprio) concocts an elaborate scheme where he convinces a group of aspiring female flight attendants that he's an airline pilot and that they will be accompanying him on a two-month tour of Europe, but what he's really using them for is to avoid being captured by FBI agents waiting for him at the airport. He confidently walks in to the airport with the ladies surrounding him, breezing past the countless FBI agents and police officers there to nab him, with all of them instead freezing and gawking at the beautiful women as they walk through the airport, allowing Frank to walk right past them onto his flight.Other Tropes: FBI Depicted as Incompetent
- Frank uses flight attendants to distract FBI agents so he can get through airport security unnoticed.
- The Whole Nine Yards (2000) | Women Flashing as a Distraction to MenJill (Amanda Peet) flashes her breasts to distract a couple hitmen sent to kill Jimmy "the Tulip" Tudeski (Bruce WIllis) which gives him an opening to shoot them instead.
- Kat (Julia Stiles) walks into the classroom Patrick (Heath Ledger) is serving high school detention in and motions for him to ditch detention through the window as she distracts Mr. Chapin (David Leisure) with ideas she has to "improve the girls soccer team." As Patrick tiptoes ever closer to the window she becomes more and more frantic in her effort to keep Mr. Chapin's attention and right when he's about to get caught at the window Kat lifts up her shirt and flashes Mr. Chapin, momentarily freezing him fora whopping seven seconds as he stares at her chest.Other Tropes: Womens' Looks Used as a Distraction to Men for Laughs
- While Morpheus trains Neo in a Matrix training program, a woman in a red dress walks by giving Neo a suggestive look. He is distracted and the woman ends up being an agent and gets the drop on him.
- Elaine is recruited to get an NBC executive to stare at her cleavage to make a point after George was caught doing to the same earlier.
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986) | Womens' Looks Used as a Distraction to Men for LaughsFerris Bueller takes shortcuts through neighbors' backyards while racing to beat his sister home before she outs him. But when he passes by two women sunbathing in bikinis, he stops briefly to chat.